Personal Financial Concierge Services
Our Personal Financial Concierge Services are what distinguish us apart from other firms in the industry. Financial Concierge Services are not the same as Financial Planning. A true “Financial Concierge” takes care of whatever miscellaneous personal financial planning services that a client may need above and beyond traditional financial planning. This could include anything from basic financial housekeeping to providing support for someone who has a high-level and/or one-time project.
Click on Success Stories to learn more about how we have helped our clients achieve peace of mind.
The following are examples of typical concierge services we provide:
New Florida Resident
Not only does Florida offer a favorable climate with nearly 365 days of sunshine, it also has a highly favorable tax climate for both individuals and businesses. Domiciled Florida residents enjoy:
- No state income tax
- No estate tax
- Florida Homestead Exemption, which provides savings on real estate taxes
- No corporate income tax on limited partnerships and subchapter-S corporations
- Many other commerce and tax advantages for business owners
We are happy to provide new clients with a new Florida resident “Checklist” to guide them through the steps to establish Florida domicile. As a special gift, we’ll include a comprehensive welcome package with area information on hospitals, schools, non-profit organizations, libraries, parks, etc. Plus, you can always count on an AHIA concierge for referrals when looking for various personal, professional, household, and recreation or leisure services.
Click here to view our New Florida Residents guide.
- Identify, locate and recommend advisors (e.g., insurance professionals, banking institutions, accountants),
- Assistance in obtaining higher yielding deposits,
- Assistance in obtaining the lowest yielding loan rates,
- Initiate estate planning reviews relative to changes in tax laws and asset protection issues,
- Review and coordinate filing of income tax returns, and;
- Initiate insurance reviews (e.g., life, health, disability, property/casualty, liability, long term)
Planning for Special Circumstances
- Assist with college funding options,
- Planning for families with a special needs child,
- Educate a spouse, partner and/or family member on your financial matters,
- Recommend alternative living arrangements, including nursing and long-term care,
- Assist with Medicare and Social Security issues,
- Create an inventory of important documents and information,
- Develop an evacuation or disaster/hurricane plan, and;
- Arrange pet care and temporary housing needs